Sunday, June 19, 2011

Weird Forward Momentum

I wished it rained penguins, but I'm not sure.  I can only really see one outcome, and that would be the penguin/emu war.  I see emus being taken down like those giant elephants at the end of The Return of the King, penguins sliding on their bellies to the forefront of the action to execute their finely tuned war moves.

Jim Carry needs to stop being in movies.  Fucking penguins.

And now I'm going to talk about Tom Bombadil.  Who's a motherfucker.

Tom lives in the woods, ja?  And he's so tough that when Frodo brought him the One Ring he was all like "lol it has no power over me" like that bitch from Labyrinth.  Then he made it disappear, and could've solved everyone's problems by leaving it that way, but instead made it reappear because HE DON'T GIVE A FUCK.

Frodo was all like, "giv teh ring to him!", but Gandalf retorted, "nah, fool, that bitch be trippin'", and then Tom sang a song about how smokin' hot his wife is and danced like a retard.  This is why he wasn't in the movie, he would have undercut everything that transpires.  As well he should.

The beer bottle, the pool table, the cigarette smoke.  I usually don't win pool games, unless you count having fun as winning.  I also don't gamble, which also means I don't get a lot done.  I think, "a draft is only two dollars, a song is only one dollar, and a pool game is only one dollar", it is only now I realize that no matter how cheap something is I'll always feel ripped off.

I saw a lot of people I hadn't seen in a long time.  Years are too long.  I'd say life is too short, but I'm not dead yet, and so I have no point of reference.  But years are long.  Everyone either gets married, joins the military, or goes to jail.  I went to school for four years, spent a lot of time in a lot of different places, and never formed a more solid friendship than the ones I made with the people I know from where I grew up.  I didn't get married, join the military, or go to jail, though.  I sometimes wish I were married, but then I realize what I'm really wishing for is to own someone.  Sex slave is too taboo.

Focus is overrated.  There's either too much or too little to say, and either way lingering is pointless.  Being alive is wasting time.  Fear is the mind killer.  If you're miserable you're taking it all too seriously.  Someone hit the pause button on my life.  Smile, and use a condom.

No comments:

Post a Comment